1. First you have to remove cover of Domino print head to see print head assembly.
2. You will see front, Accurate ink line position should be 1/4 left of the recycle tube (suitable for Domino Nozzle 60 micron or 75 micron), while 1/10 left is available for 40 micron nozzle.
3. After that you have to Rotate head 90 degree centigrade, the Exact Reading is recycle tube should be in middle, It is for nozzle of size 40 micron, 60 micron or 75 micron.
4. Now you see ink line in middle of Domino Charge Electrode as well as parallel with it.
5. In End See Right Domino Deflector Plate that is parallel with distance of 1-2 mm.
Post time: Jun-01-2018